View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
TeamHermioneGranger
Ravenclaw
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maddie Force
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
George Harris
Magical Transportation
Weeee Jenn <33... | You know Ravvies are awesome | | Loly... I luff you! | LOVES mah TWINNEH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antarctica! View Post
A door creaked, then clicked shut. There was the sound of approaching footsteps, and appearing around the corner was the person those footsteps originated from. Risu had just collected a night's worth of telescope data. A stack of paper, full of complicated-looking figures printed neatly in orderly columns, was lodged in his arms. Going through the stack was likely to be tedious, repetitive work, so he was secretly glad to discover he would be able to put it off for a little while - what he generously referred to as his waiting room was full of students.

"Oh. Hello, everyone," Risu said, then realised that one of the faces was familiar. "Good afternoon, Miss Force." He nodded in the direction of his office door. It swung open. Glancing through it, Risu noticed how untidy his desk was already, after only having been in use for a few days. He would have to tidy up after the students were gone, he decided.

Right.

"Come on in then, the three of you." Risu turned and entered his office, giving the door a healthy prod with his foot as he passed to open it further. "Could the last one in close it, please?"
'Afternoon, Sir' smiled Maddie, and went into the office behind him, leaving the door open for the others

☆ Madeleine Force; Sixth-Year Ravenclaw ☆