View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Ty bounded up the stairs towards the owlery, excited to see how his Send was doing. She was only two months old, and Uncle James had given her to him as a gift before he had gone to Hogwarts. She was small, but he said that she was like Ty - she's fierce and feisty. And while Ty didn't think that he was neither fierce nor feisty, he agreed that Send was.

As she spotted him, the elf owl dropped down to him, perching herself in his outstretched hands. "Heya, girl... How're you? You got enough food? You won't believe what happened today, it was the most amazing day ever. I met a ton of professors and they liked me and-" Ty had been on a roll, but stopped as he saw that she wasn't her usual strong self.

Plus, her wing was all bent the wrong way. Frowning, Ty touched it gingerly with his free hand and gasped as she hooted in pain. "SEND?!?!?! What happened to you?" his eyes widened and he bit his lip, looking around as he expected someone to tell him what to do.

Seeing nothing, he made up his mind and began to run down the stairs, intending on going to the Care of Magical Creatures professor - maybe SHE would know what to do!

_____________I could still change the end