View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 07:10 AM   #19 (permalink)
Mell

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

"Come on in Daniel" Lawson called out but not taking his eyes off Evelyn. There was a slight frown on his face as he studied her, he could not figure out her moods. One minute she was being nice then she was all attitude and then she was contrite.

He glanced over at his daughter's sleeping form and prayed that he was not going to have to go through that when she became a teenager.

The frown deepened on his face as Evelyn went on to laugh about the muggle studies club. Well he had thought it had been a good idea. It was then he realised why she was laughing and he had a small chuckle himself.

"Evelyn, you don't give yourself much credit. You have been one of the top point scorers in my class so you obviously know a little something." He shook his head at her but there was a definite smile on his face.

Marcus didn't think Evelyn would be lost anywhere, she was a Slytherin after all and she knew what she wanted and how to go after it. He leaned forward slightly and rested his elbows onto the desk and gave her a shrewd look.

"There are points involved you know and of course all that yummy food to be eaten after it has been cooked. Bring Destiny, I know how much she likes pie."

Now if that didn't get the girl there then nothing would.

ooc: Sorry I have been lazy and not quoted anyone but those waiting at the door have been invited inside.