View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 05:32 AM   #16 (permalink)
Mell

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

He stood up and walked over to the corner of the room and pulled out a portable crib and placed Ava into it and pulled the blankets over her. For such a small thing she could get heavy after a while. As he looked down at her sleeping from he wondered whether he should just sleep in his office tonight that way he wouldn't have to wake her again walking down to the hut.

Marcus turned at the sound of Evelyn's voice and noted the tone of it and he walked back over to his chair. "Be very careful there Miss Flores" he warned, giving her a look as he sat back down.

But one look at her defeated posture had his expression softening a little. "I can make it" he said in a quiet voice. Leaning back in his chair, Marcus placed his hands behind his head and studied her for a moment, "I'm actually starting up a muggle studies club and the first activity is cooking. Why don't you come along and I can teach you how to make it?"

With the sound of another knock at the door, Marcus looked over Evelyn's shoulder to see he had another visitor. "Come on in Kylie" he called, noting that he had one of each house member now in his office.