Thread: of Lainey
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 04:46 AM   #19 (permalink)
Mad Eye Touz
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Lainey put her candy pot back on her desk after picking out a green peppermint. The green ones were new and in tribute to Slytherins. She just like them (the mints and the Slytherins). During all these explanations and chatters back and forth, and the deep name-giving moment, and finally the reason for this visit, Lainey busied herself with trying to open the plastic wrapper the candy was being held hostage in.

Finally, though, she emancipated it and popped it into her mouth.

"I see," she started, though what exactly she SAW was, admittedly, a bit vague. "I think it's a pretty name. Both of them. You're both VERY pretty young people, so pretty names are appropriate. However," Lainey moved the candy around in her mouth noticeably and waved her hand around to insinuate she was about to make a point. "You call YOURSELF Legend? That is one.... well... " Gryffindor, " large self-given nickname. I think it's impressive. Self confidence is important. Hooray for Legend!"

Lainey totally did an awkward, ridiculous high kick for him.

"I wouldn't believe everything you hear, Katie Mae. Or, believe it, I suppose but know that there was probably a pretty good explanation behind it." Noooo telling what these kids had heard about her. Heh.