View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 04:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
Roselyn
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DoM
Kappa

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

She supposed she didn't have to ask that question, and she shrugged as a response to his. It was quite obvious why he was suspicious. Hehe.

But, really, she was innocent this time!

Her mood, however, was rapidly turning around and another little sweep of anger crossed her as she listened to him. Of course she knew that it wouldn't be the same! Besides, whether he was the best cook in the world or not, she doubted he could make the sweet as perfect as Bibby did. She didn't want it to eat or anything, she wanted it to keep... In memory of him.

"I know!" she muttered louder than what was intended. "If I could get him to make it, then I would've. But I guess I just have to go with second best don't I?" She would've had her uncle create the candy over the summer, but she hadn't known that Bibby was gone until she went home, and her uncle was far away by then.

"Can you make it or not? I could always just have you do other things instead if you can't." Far worse things. Like the suggestions that were given to her.

Taking a deep breathe, she dropped her arms to her sides in defeat as she realized that perhaps she was giving a little too much attitude, and towards a Professor. Ugh. Stupid start of teenage years. Holding out the little pink sweet again, she tried to put a smile on her face, though it was a definite failed attempt. "Can you...please...make it?"