Thread: of Lainey
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 03:16 AM   #18 (permalink)
D.A Forever
Dark Force Defense League

DMC & SA
Banshee

x2 x3
Fortress of Brilliance ღ Mommy Quad

Oooooh, Katie LIKED this woman. Not only did she not agree with Legend, but she reversed his suggestion and.. well, the dissection thing was a liiiittle weird but that was beside the point. Clearly, she had underestimated what Savannah (and Alexis) had told her about certain (mostily former) Professors. Like Lainey and her awesomeness. Katie stuck her tongue out at Legend. Childish or not, she couldn't find the will to care at the moment.

.. The Professor patted her head? And Legend's. But he was probably use to that. "His real name isn't Legend, it's just what he goes by." She informed her, brushing a stray curl back and glanced to Legend. He was actually talking! Finally. Katie shook her head at his complaints, saying, "Aw, stop being a baby, Legend. I barely touched you." Okay, sooo.. not true. But she hadn't hit him that hard! Mental? "Says the boy who refuses to speak when he's more than capable of it, and uses a notepad instead."

And.. he told her his name. That was shocking. Maybe he was warming up to Lainey, too. Katie beamed up at Lainey, pleased to hear she thought they were cute. HOW they had managed such a compliment while bickering, she had no idea and would not be questioning it either. "Thank you, Professor." Katie added, taking a piece of candy from the jar. "And I try to be. I'm Kaitlynnh Mae, by the way, Katie for short."

"We've both heard of you before, but you weren't teaching anymore when we were first years. And since you're back, we wanted to come meet you." The Hufflepuff explained with a small nod, tossing the candy into her mouth to suck on.