View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 02:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
Yaya

MO
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emilia Kim
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Leventis
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x1
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan lanevski View Post
"I've been looking all around for you." Drew said slightly worried about why she was so upset.

As Annie explained about Copito Drew felt bad. Awww poor little cat. Although he didn't much like that cat he didn't want something bad to happen to him.

Once Annie had put her arms around him he did the same in return. He didn't know what to do! How was he suppose to comfort her??! He was nooo good at this. "I'm sure he's going to be fine. Professor Lawson will know what to do." He said soothingly to her as he kept his arms firmly around her.
"You're right." Annie said, letting go of Drew's arms and taking a deep breath. "I should be able to calm down. I mean, she's amazing...she can cure him in a second..." Okay, not in a second, but at least...Annie hoped, that Copito would get better after being checked by a professional.

Okay. It was her birthday, she needed to enjoy that day, though first she had to make sure her kitten was alright. "Why were you looking for me?" She asked, playfully. Of course, Drew'd know that today was her birthday.

so close you can almost taste it