Thread: of Lainey
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 01:35 AM   #16 (permalink)
Mad Eye Touz
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Thick?! THICK?!? He did NOT have a thick skull. Legends skull was perfect normal thank you very much. Sure he would stop writing the notes to Katie. But he wasn't gonna talk either. So SHE would have to deal with that because apparently the midget thought she was all high and mighty now.

And then there was a crying girl and some other girl and this other dude. Legend rolled his eyes, Hogwarts contained too much drama. This was not a soap opera.

OH and then Professor Lainey had come. So..she wasn't in her office? Legend had to take note that this lady seemed a bit loony...no wonder Alexis had said she was cool. Taking out his notepad as he entered the office he quickly wrote something and then passed it on to the Professor. It simply read:

"Hello Professor. My name is Legend and I am not too sure about that crying Claw or that other girl or that other dude but I'm pretty sure that Katie (the midget Hufflepuff with an attitude issue) has a problem.....her brain."

Annnnd he had said- rather written all that he needed to write.

Lainey took the note and after a quick skim, read it out loud.

"How do you know something is wrong with her brain? Perhaps, and this is just speculation since we only just met - pleasure to meet you, by the way - it's your brain that is muddled. Maybe your brain is sending you mixed signals. I'd suggest dissection, but I find both of your heads to be too lovely to ..." Lainey trailed off, clearly having went a bit far.

Just to smooth things over she reached over and gave each child a simultaneous little head pat. Right then, all better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.A Forever View Post
THAT voice did not belong to a student, Katie immediately realized and turned to see Professor Lainey make her way over to them; the growing group of children, and proceeded into the office as she spoke, inviting them inside. The Hufflepuff nodded, adding a "Thanks, Professor." for the sake of being polite and followed closely behind Legend.

"Me and Legend" Katie pointed at the taller figure beside her, absently taking note of his scribbling again. What was he writing now? "just wanted to come and-" the young girl stopped, reading the message Legend wrote before he handed his notepad to the Professor. "LEGEND CHOSEN!" Why had she brought him along again?

Katie smacked Legend's arm, giving him a fierce little glare. HMMPH! "Do you have to ALWAYS do that? Can't you be NICE for once in your short life?!" It would stay short if he did not knock it off! She was already planning his date with Barty the giant squid. Because yes, he had that coming.

Crossing her arms, Katie turned and walked a few feet away from the Gryffindor, obviously not happy with him. Her dark eyes traveled back to the Professor, a faint blush creeping into her cheeks from the little scene 'Legend had caused'. Stupid boys. "Sorry Professor.. feel free to ignore him; my brain is fine. His on the other hand is another story, but I don't think that's fixable."

"Your name is Legend Chosen? Someone's parents had a sense of humor," and seeing how Lainey named her own child after cheese, she certainly appreciated the funny. "You two are cute. I think I like you, but I guess time will tell." She produced her big candy pot and held it in front of her. "Candy?"