View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 12:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Roselyn
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DoM
Kappa

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

He didn't seem all too worried about the task she noticed. Perhaps she underestimated his cooking abilities! EekGASP!

However, she raised an eyebrow at his, suspicious question and caution...creating a smirk on her face and making her cross her arms again; hiding the sweet. "Why are you always so suspicious of me?" she asked with a small laugh.

In a way, she was trying to avoid his question. But, being him, Evelyn would have guessed that he already knew what she was doing. Maybe? He was the previous DADA teacher. Would he still re-create the candy if she refused to tell him why? That part, was personal, and she didn't expect to have to answer that, especially in front of...others.

But, maybe she could word it where it wouldn't reveal too much of what was going on. Or who she was talking about. "I'm not going to use it for any evil plans, so you can stop worrying about that." Evil plans. With toffee. Pfft. Everyone knew that evil plans were saved for cookies. "A, very dear friend of mine used to make these for me every year."

Holding up the pink toffee again, yes it was pink, she stared at it for a moment, a saddened expression revealing itself slowly on her face before the Slytherin looked back over to Lawson. "Unfortunately, after this summer, I have no connection with him anymore, and really this candy..." Is the only thing she had left besides memories of him. However, she did not feel the need to finish her sentence out-loud since by now the other two would be in the room, and she figured that the Professor knew enough already.

No plots, pranks, jokes, or poisoning would be issued with this. Just, something that would make her life a little more bearable. Unlike that little human in the Muggle Studies Professor's arms. She definitely wasn't making the Slytherin's life bearable. At least Ava wasn't a boy...