Thread: of Lainey
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 12:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
D.A Forever
Dark Force Defense League

DMC & SA
Banshee

x2 x3
Default Permission from Dani to attack Legend *whistle*
Fortress of Brilliance ღ Mommy Quad

THAT voice did not belong to a student, Katie immediately realized and turned to see Professor Lainey make her way over to them; the growing group of children, and proceeded into the office as she spoke, inviting them inside. The Hufflepuff nodded, adding a "Thanks, Professor." for the sake of being polite and followed closely behind Legend.

"Me and Legend" Katie pointed at the taller figure beside her, absently taking note of his scribbling again. What was he writing now? "just wanted to come and-" the young girl stopped, reading the message Legend wrote before he handed his notepad to the Professor. "LEGEND CHOSEN!" Why had she brought him along again?

Katie smacked Legend's arm, giving him a fierce little glare. HMMPH! "Do you have to ALWAYS do that? Can't you be NICE for once in your short life?!" It would stay short if he did not knock it off! She was already planning his date with Barty the giant squid. Because yes, he had that coming.

Crossing her arms, Katie turned and walked a few feet away from the Gryffindor, obviously not happy with him. Her dark eyes traveled back to the Professor, a faint blush creeping into her cheeks from the little scene 'Legend had caused'. Stupid boys. "Sorry Professor.. feel free to ignore him; my brain is fine. His on the other hand is another story, but I don't think that's fixable."

Last edited by D.A Forever; 05-08-2010 at 12:57 AM. Reason: fixing my coding