Thread: of Lainey
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 12:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Thick?! THICK?!? He did NOT have a thick skull. Legends skull was perfect normal thank you very much. Sure he would stop writing the notes to Katie. But he wasn't gonna talk either. So SHE would have to deal with that because apparently the midget thought she was all high and mighty now.

And then there was a crying girl and some other girl and this other dude. Legend rolled his eyes, Hogwarts contained too much drama. This was not a soap opera.

OH and then Professor Lainey had come. So..she wasn't in her office? Legend had to take note that this lady seemed a bit loony...no wonder Alexis had said she was cool. Taking out his notepad as he entered the office he quickly wrote something and then passed it on to the Professor. It simply read:

"Hello Professor. My name is Legend and I am not too sure about that crying Claw or that other girl or that other dude but I'm pretty sure that Katie (the midget Hufflepuff with an attitude issue) has a problem.....her brain."

Annnnd he had said- rather written all that he needed to write.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}