Thread: Coffee Room
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 10:54 PM   #55 (permalink)
thatguyfromyourmathclass
Formerly: Nymphadora_Moody
Hufflepuff
DP Journalist
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luke Ellingson
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Calendula Dubuoi
Where's my quill!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Black View Post
James smiled at her response to his compliment, "This pretty lady is not accustomed to being complimented?" He asked her teasingly and then shook his head feigning a dissolve, "We must change this, immedietely."
He wondered whether his french was bad or if it was the reoccuring compliments that were making her go such a luscious shade of red. "Perhaps you could. Is my french not up to standard?" He asked curiously and then laughed, "I wouldn't be surprised considering all the years it's been since I lived there."
James grinned at her response and shrugged, "I don't need them, I've got one right here - she's much more interesting." Wink.
Another giggle. "Im afraid so." she said, taking a sip of coffee from her mug. Calendula coughed, spilling out a mouthful of coffee as he continued on. Still coughing, she put down her mug and cleared her throat. "Your french is good, much better than any other french man ive known. " Calendula said, acting as if 2 seconds ago she wasnt choking on coffee because of something he had said.
Her face grew redder, which was strange considering her face was already red from nearly choking on coffee. "But the other employees probably arent as crazy, and certainly you dont want to be seen with a crazy person."

Last edited by thatguyfromyourmathclass; 05-08-2010 at 03:11 AM.