Thread: Coffee Room
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 10:21 PM   #54 (permalink)
Lexers

Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucas L. Rodemiere
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Carven Artemis Cooper
Department of Mysteries
x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadora_Moody View Post
Calendula flushed a deep red at his compliment. She never did well with compliments, not really learning how to actually flirt. Living with only boys in the house didnt help either. Its a wonder how she didnt end up a complete slob who scratched their armpits in public. She face grew redder, and she smiled at him. "Perhaps I could teach you someday." Calendula suggested, her cheeks lightening up a bit. "There's probably much more new employees here, we just have to find them." She said, in an attempt to flirt. Fail. She couldnt flirt for her life.
James smiled at her response to his compliment, "This pretty lady is not accustomed to being complimented?" He asked her teasingly and then shook his head feigning a dissolve, "We must change this, immedietely."
He wondered whether his french was bad or if it was the reoccuring compliments that were making her go such a luscious shade of red. "Perhaps you could. Is my french not up to standard?" He asked curiously and then laughed, "I wouldn't be surprised considering all the years it's been since I lived there."
James grinned at her response and shrugged, "I don't need them, I've got one right here - she's much more interesting." Wink.