View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
As the Professor entered the office ahead of him, Chris took the few seconds of the man's back being turned to him, to examine the office and it's contents. Chris was impressed, he hadn't realized so many things could be crammed into the small office; most likely it wa helped by magic but still. The many books sparked the Gryffindor's liking aswell, it looked like this Professor had one thing in common with him, Books.

He walked towards one of grey armchairs by the desk and before he sat down his eyes caught and stopped at the large, ornate Crystal Ball on the corner of the man's desk. "That's a very nice Crystal Ball Professor." he said his eyes stuck on it.
As Nolan closed the door behind him, he noticed that the Head Boy was taking interest in the crystal ball on his desk. Hmmm. He should move that a bit...it was a LITTLE too close to the corner. Safety hazard!

"Thank you," he said with a smile as he sat down. "It's my oldest one and therefore, closest to my heart." Gah. Listen to him talk about it like it was his pet or something.

"So, what can I help you with?" he asked. Hopefully it had something to do with that purple present he had. Hehe.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid