Thread: of Lainey
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 12:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
feeheeheeny

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Mia" Adair
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leigh Upstead
Hufflepuff
Third Year
x11
be curious, not judgmental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celandine View Post
"She didn't like being up there. I think it was like a timewarp. I heard other, new professors talk to her like they used to be her students. I think she's just as scared as you are." Celandine decided. After a long pause she added, "But she's still Professor Lainey."

Cela drew her wand and flicked it at the handkerchief, drying it off for more use since it had got soggy with tears quite fast.

"Of course I will." Cela gave Becca a tug over to the plaque and pointed at it, a smile on her face. "Professor Truebridge was really good and all, but this is the way its supposed to be."

Yup. Even the spelling mistake felt right.

Anjelica Lainey, History of Magic.
Becca pondered for a moment, long and hard. "Scared? She's fearless," she declared with a firm head nod. "Ex-Auror, crime fighter, coolest professor known to Hogwarts! She can handle anything." As true as this may or may not have been, it was cheering Becca up quite a bit. She gripped the newly dried handkerchief tightly as Cela gave her a small push towards the door. "Um... before I forget?" Awkward pause. "Thanks, Cela."

Deep breath innnn... and out. She threw in a quick sniffle to clear her nasal passage for the time being. Then Becca slipped past the other two students, raised a fist to knock, shook her head at her own foolishness, and opened the door. "Miss Professor Lainey?"