Thread: of Lainey
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 11:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grangerfn1 View Post
Becca actually smiled a bit. Yeah, she had written Lainey letters on multiple occasions! "You're already talked to her?" She inquired, then realized that Cela was probably one of the many that had ventured up to the staff table at the feast. "How is she? Is she different? Is she still as crazy as ever?"

And... did Miss Head Girl really just compliment Becca?

As much as she wanted to thank Cela, she couldn't make herself do that... yet. Her pride was already throbbing from the many harsh stabs all within the past few minutes. She wiped her eyes again and finally regained some composure. It certainly wouldn't last for long, but Becca wanted to try to enter the office with at least an ounce of dignity left. "Will... you come with me?"
"She didn't like being up there. I think it was like a timewarp. I heard other, new professors talk to her like they used to be her students. I think she's just as scared as you are." Celandine decided. After a long pause she added, "But she's still Professor Lainey."

Cela drew her wand and flicked it at the handkerchief, drying it off for more use since it had got soggy with tears quite fast.

"Of course I will." Cela gave Becca a tug over to the plaque and pointed at it, a smile on her face. "Professor Truebridge was really good and all, but this is the way its supposed to be."

Yup. Even the spelling mistake felt right.

Anjelica Lainey, History of Magic.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you