Thread: of Lainey
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 11:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
D.A Forever
Dark Force Defense League

DMC & SA
Banshee

x2 x3
Fortress of Brilliance ღ Mommy Quad

Katie sighed heavily, seeing the Gryffindor take out something from his pocket. It wasn't the same as last time, much to her surprise, but no better; he scribbled a note, which he presented to her quickly. He hadn't said a word, but attitude was also written alllll over that page. "Oh, hush you!" She said, barely above a whisper. The works flew from her mouth before she could take them back, and immediately she wished she could. Urgh. "I didn't mean it literally. You know that. Would you stop with the notes? How many times do I have to say I'm sorry before it sinks through that thick skull?" The badger student frowned, glancing once at Legend, who leaned himself against the wall, and then over to an older girl approaching.

It only took a moment for her to realize who the girl was, and that she seemed upset? Katie thought about saying something, but Becca turned to leave and another female Ravenclaw came down the corridor and began to speak to her. Not wanting to be rude for staring, the young girl turned her attention back to the blonde boy and pressed her lips together in a firm line. He had better not say a word about the Ravenclaw looking upset, Katie thought, knowing boys in general - but especially Legend, - were not good at being sympathetic and had a habit of saying stupid things at the wrong times.