Thread: of Lainey
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 11:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
feeheeheeny

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Mia" Adair
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leigh Upstead
Hufflepuff
Third Year
x11
be curious, not judgmental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celandine View Post
"She'll remember." Celandine was confident about this one. "You used to write to her, didn't you? And she remembered me so of course she'll remember you. You're unforgettable! Even if I wanted to forget that you are a super good musician and and... soccer player, I couldn't. And you're a good friend," Maybe not to Cela, but to Juni and Issy and Melly, Becca had been nice to all of them,

"And." Cela gave Becca a proud look, "You're a Ravenclaw."

Obviously very important.

"We have to stick together, you know?" Celandine ventured quietly. "Ravenclaws. Just like we did at Belles. Lainey was there for all of us, that won't have changed just because you grew up a bit."
Becca actually smiled a bit. Yeah, she had written Lainey letters on multiple occasions! "You're already talked to her?" She inquired, then realized that Cela was probably one of the many that had ventured up to the staff table at the feast. "How is she? Is she different? Is she still as crazy as ever?"

And... did Miss Head Girl really just compliment Becca?

As much as she wanted to thank Cela, she couldn't make herself do that... yet. Her pride was already throbbing from the many harsh stabs all within the past few minutes. She wiped her eyes again and finally regained some composure. It certainly wouldn't last for long, but Becca wanted to try to enter the office with at least an ounce of dignity left. "Will... you come with me?"