Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 12:08 AM   #20 (permalink)
Roselyn
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DoM
Kappa

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by seusslover14 View Post
Kylie laughed a bit, the expression... OOOHHH the expression... It was the most hilarious thing she'd seen in a while. She plopped down across from Evelyn and smiled. She was wearing muggle clothes, and figured she'd need to change soon. As soon as she sat down, she noticed a little white kitty with blue eyes.

"Of course I'm here! Where else would I be? Atlantis?" Although that was totally arrangeable...

"OHHH MYYYYY GAAA--" She was cut off by various squeaking noises expressing her excitement at the little baby kitty. All animals ADORED Kylie. All of them. And she loved them with just as much fervor.

"What's it's name?!" She was sooo itching to pet it. Or feed it. Or something. It was ADORABLE!.
"Maybe..." she muttered as she tried to control herself from jumping up and hugging the girl. What was with her and hugging people nowadays? Or wanting to at least. She HATED hugging people! But really, who knows where Kylie could be. This could all be an illusion, and the real Kylie was in Atlantis. Wherever that was.

Although, all thoughts of hugging disappeared when that loud sound echoed in the compartment. Normally, Evelyn would have been yelling and glaring because the person just made her deaf, but this was...Kylie!! And she spotted the most cutest kitten in the world. HER kitten! Mwhaha!

"I haven't named her yet." she said, watching the little kitten roll around on the seat Kylie was sitting on. Turning back to stare at Kylie, Evelyn sat there for a moment, not really knowing what to do or say. She hadn't seen her friend in forever! If, she was her friend that is. They were friends? Well, they must be if she was taking the time to actually be civil and talk nicely to the girl. The...much more tanner girl. Pfft. "Umm, so. How was your summer? And year...last...year..."