View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 11:52 PM   #25 (permalink)
Syd

MO
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionefanforever View Post
Deliliah! That was her name! How come she couldn't think of it. Of coarse, she didn't go around remembering the names of girls that were trying to steal her man. Yup yup.

Woah....out of his life? How? Why?

Honestly Jenn was very confused. She knew Kel didn't like her, but it sounded like his parents absolutely loved that girl. Loved her so much they were wanting him to marry Deliliah. Mostly because she was rich, but anyway.....

"She's, out of your life?" Jenn finally said. "How did that happen? Did you step on her foot this time with a steletto?" she asked, laughing as she remember that incident he had told her. She had thought that was both hillarious, and also painful at the time he had told her that story. But now at this story, she was both awed, and confused by it.
"Out of my life," Kel began, then stopped talking as Jenn kept talking. His mind went blank as she brought up The Incident. Ohh, memories of that day still gave him goosebumps. And not the good kind, either. Bad goosebumps. As it was now, Kel shuddered.

"No." he said finally, getting his train of thought back. "I don't wear stilettos, Jenn." he told her softly, as if telling her unexpected, horrible news. "And it wasn't even my - oh, wait. Yes it was." he frowned. Technically, it wasn't his fault. If his parents hadn't have been so marriage this and marriage that, he wouldn't have snapped. But a sixteen year old boy can only take so much unwanted marriage talk before he snaps.

"It's a short story, really." he told her with a shrug. "My mother and her mother going on and on about our wedding-" he shuddered, "-and our fathers were going on and on about our money-" he rolled his eyes, "-and she was trying to act all cute- like she actually wanted it." he rolled his eyes again. Even he knew that Deliliah had hated him ever since he'd called her Jenn.

"And, well...I got tired of it." he shrugged again. "Actually, I stood up from the table very quickly, and I scared my poor little house elf. Then I kinda started yelling something along the lines of 'I'm not marrying her, I don't even like her, I'm in love with Jenn...' that kind of thing." he could feel heat rising up his neck as he told her this, but he continued. "And, after my mom got herself breathing again, I was grounded to my room and I guess the wedding plans were cancelled."

COURAGEOUS | RESILIENT | FIERY
everlasting companion

Last edited by Syd; 05-02-2010 at 07:57 PM.