View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 11:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
hermionefanforever
Ravenclaw
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Andrew Darcy (Will)
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Devon Carthridge Blood
Magical Games & Sports
NOT Overrated | Jessiewhale

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bambi- View Post
Kel turned his head to grin mischeviously at Jenn. Her and her snide comments were... well, not annoying, because Jenn couldn't annoy Kel. More like... amusing. Yeah, that was it. He was amused.

He opened his mouth to ask something, just as Jenn started talking. Kel cocked an eyebrow questioningly as she muttered a lot of stuff he didn't really understand. He waited patiently for her to finish, and when she did, his eyes widened in surprise. He definitely had not been expecting that.

"Deliliah?" he asked, turning around so that he could face her. That was... a rather random question. And Kel thought Jenn didn't like hearing about Deliliah? Since, y'know, Kel had been practically betrothed to the girl his whole life. But, Jenn asked, so...why not tell her? It was an interesing story, anyway.

"I am happy to tell you she's...um, out of my life." There. That was a good start to the story.
Deliliah! That was her name! How come she couldn't think of it. Of coarse, she didn't go around remembering the names of girls that were trying to steal her man. Yup yup.

Woah....out of his life? How? Why?

Honestly Jenn was very confused. She knew Kel didn't like her, but it sounded like his parents absolutely loved that girl. Loved her so much they were wanting him to marry Deliliah. Mostly because she was rich, but anyway.....

"She's, out of your life?" Jenn finally said. "How did that happen? Did you step on her foot this time with a steletto?" she asked, laughing as she remember that incident he had told her. She had thought that was both hillarious, and also painful at the time he had told her that story. But now at this story, she was both awed, and confused by it.