View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
hermionefanforever
Ravenclaw
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Andrew Darcy (Will)
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Devon Carthridge Blood
Magical Games & Sports
NOT Overrated | Jessiewhale

"To pass, adventurer, you must first perform a task for me. Not just any task, but one that will be of sure importants." the man in front of her replied, his face full of wrinkles and scars, his back permently humped. "What is this task you require of me?" she asked, eyeing him warily. "You must go to the land north and kill the..."

Jenn jumped nearly out of her skin, and her book dropped down onto the floor with a soft thud, as someone yelled her name. Honestly! Who in Merlin's lost pinky toe was yelling her name when clearly she was busy reading at the moment. So, looking over at the door, her eyes narrowed slightly, and her mouth in a firm frown, she glared at the person in front of her.

It happened to be Kel. Of coarse, who would, in their right mind, yell excitedly her name than him.

Her eyes softened, and her frown turned upside down as she watched him move around the compartment, until he finally rested on the seat, placing his feet on the opposite seat. "Well, I guess I must not mind, seeing how you've made your self at home." she replied, laughing softly to indicate she wasn't that mad at him. Bending over she picked up her book, placing it safely next to her. "So, how are you?" she asked, eyeing the book for a few seconds, then turning to look at Kel, smiling. "How's um...Ce...Ca...Ketr...De...Di...Dedi...Dadi...um.. .Sil...no, not Silvia that's my sister's name," she thought for a bit, "Um, that one girl your parents want you to marry." There we go that worked.