Thread: Breathe - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 08:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
NarcissaLongbottom80
Gryffindor
Red Cap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Murpy
First Year
Gryffindor Breathe - Sa13+

Hi everyone, I’m Sonny, a girl, and this is my first FF. This is a two-shot. (Unless I hear otherwise!) This is a song fic based on the song Breathe by Taylor Swift. The gold is Narcissa’s POV, the red is Albus’ POV, the text is in grey and the song is in aqua.
DISCLAIMER! None of these characters are mine except Narcissa and Alexis Dayton. (PS: what does PAMS and PAMSOID mean? I’m sorry but I’m kinda un-cool.)

I stumbled into the dormitory, flung myself onto my bed and burst into tears again.
“What’s wrong, Cissy? Why are you up crying at 2 a.m.?” My best friend, Rose Weasley asked.
“Albus Severus-” I burst into fresh tears.
“What happened with him? If he hurt you I swear I’m going to beat that cousin of mine up!”
“He… broke…” I was unable to finish.
“He broke up with you? Oh my god he’s going to get it! But, first, what’s the story?”
“Albus told me to meet him in the common room at 1:45 a.m. When I got there, he was sitting on the couch with Alexis Dayton! He said, ‘Narcissa, I don’t love you like I did before. I’m sorry but Alexis stole my heart away. I’m breaking up with you.’”
Rose got up and left, probably to go beat up Albus in the boys’ dormitory, where he would be shamed. Instead, she came back a minute with a cup of water.
I thought about the song Breathe, by Taylor Swift, and how that song related to what just happened. I picked up my phone.

That's all for now so please comment! I know it doesn't sound like a song fic but the second part will. Enjoy.