View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 01:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sneakeh Cat

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ninja View Post
Antigone was starting to calm the sobbing a bit when she heard Sam tell her it was going to be okay... Would it? She wanted to talk to Ethan but he was like nowhere to be found and like that was not their kind of relationship thing anyway.

She finally stopped sobbing into the man's chest and looked up at him, black makeup all over her eyes and said, "I am SO sorry about this... It's just that welll... I am a bit confused and you you you are the first person I have actually seen since the bloody bird brought me the letter. The falcon... he tamed it... I hate that bloody bird right now." She dabbed at her eyes with the orange hanly and looked at it with an odd expression and asked, "You have orange hankies? THat is a bit odd don't you think." Pot calling the kettle black and all that she thought to herself.

Samuel thought back on the last meeting with Antigone, then he realized that their last meeting had been somewhat awkward. Though, last time she had been battering her eyelashes at him, now she was just a complete mess. WHY did some men have to be so cruel? He never tried to hurt a woman's feeling, but somehow it always happened even if he tried not to so badly. Maybe this man hadn't really meant to hurt Antigone? Maybe it just HAPPENED like it sometimes happened to him. The only way would to find out was to ask what happened, but he didn't want to do that. He would wait until she calmed down a little bit.

"It's fine," he reassured her. "I'm just still a little bit confused on why a man used a falcon...to send a letter...which upset you." He knew he was probably going to be wishing that he didn't understand once the woman explained what happened. "Do you need someone to get the bird out of your office? I'm sure we can find someone," he offered. He would even do it! "I don't think it's odd," he responded. "I love the color orange."

Orange. Was. Awesome.

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.