View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 06:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sneakeh Cat

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ninja View Post
Antigone took the handkerchief and was about to thank him when he said something about talking about why she was upset... She had just said the falcon was there.. oh wait he didn't know about the falcon. Crud... "I... uh... I... Well, it's this guy... but it's not like... I, uh" she spluttered before she threw herself onto the man and clung to him, her body shaking with her sobs.

Wow this guy was going to think she was a freak... first the Atrium scene when she had been so awkward now crying, screaming, and clinging... Yep... she looked like a nutter for sure.
Samuel was still curious as to what the falcon was all about, but when Anitgone mentioned a guy... nah, he was still confused about what the falcon was for. "It's going to be okay," he reassured her. But he couldn't say much more since the woman had clinged herself onto him. EEEP! The man stood there awkwardly for a few moments before slowly patting the crying woman's back for comfort.

What was he suppose to do? HE DIDN'T KNOW!

"It's going to be okay," he repeated again.

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.