View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sneakeh Cat

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ninja View Post
Antigone spun around when she heard someone call her name. It was the dishy guy from the Atrium... ERM... Brian, Blake... BEN. No that wasn't it... SAM aha!. She kind of spluttered for a moment and then turned sad eyes on,

"The ugly spider scared me... B-b-bu-but other than that I am alright.. maybe," she said in a tiny little voice. Tears began to splash down her cheeks again. "Good Merlin it's like a waterfall on my face and the bloody falcon is in my office and I can't do anything about it... it just won't leave!" she babbled as she searched her bag for a hanky or a tissue.
Spider? Riiiiiight.

At first, Samuel didn't see the terrarium, so he thought the woman was hallucinating stuff. But when he took a few steps closer to her, he noticed the glass habitat thingy with all different types of reptiles in it. Spiders included. He scratched the side of his head as he examined the habitat for a brief second or two, and then he looked towards Antigone.

"Falcon...in your office? Weird," he commented. This was the day that he had wished he had brought a handkerchief or something with him! But wait, he had MAGIC! He took out his wand, gave it a nice swish, and then an orange handkerchief appeared. After handing it to Antigone, he asked, "Do you want to talk about what has made you upset?"

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.