View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 03:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Gryffindoll

Scheming Marauder
Ghost

Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
Think, therefor I am? xD
I've always loved that line.

Quote:
Draco Malfoy, who? You know I am obsessed with him and... Ginny. As for Harry, it miight not be him. *innocent*
Who else but my beautiful platinum-haired husband?! Who's been cheating on me with everyone in your fics, but fiiiineeee.

Quote:
O_O

I ... you ... check your inbox. xD
*tries to cuddle you while you kick and scream* O_o

Iloveyou. <3
-Crosses arms stubbornly-
Your PM came too late! >=[ I had already discovered the gold!
Golddigger? No, I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Quote:
Technically, it hasn't even been one chapter yet. Butttt ... I have exams, you know. *runs away and hides*

xD
Oh I tots knew that...
No I didn't, if I did I wouldn't have made that mistake. :|
BUT!!!
It's finals week for me all next week, sooo... yeah. I'm super stressed and busy and stuff too. So...

Quote:
Pot of Gold?

*changes ze title to Pot of Gold* xDD
!!!

Quote:
Iloveyouuu, and I am sorry, I do not... talk much about fics, before they're up, it sounds like self-promotion, or something. I only talked to Connie about it, she helped me pick the name. ^^ Not that self-promotion is that bad, sometimes. *cough-checkyourinbox-cough*

AND! One more thing!
I AM SO HAPPY YOU ISH HERE!

I LUFF MAXERS MOAR!!
I see, I see. Well, self-promotion is not a bad thing if you're promoting to your number one customer!!!

& I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE! And feast on this new little fic!! I swear. It's like... when a new HP book would come out. It's so exciting, you just wanna read the whole thing in one try. Srsly, that's how amazing and addicting Maxers ish. <3333

— the sun & the moon