View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 12:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
SlytherinSistah
Special Services to the School

DoM
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ninja View Post
Alexa blinked her good eye a few times and swallowed hard, wiping her mouth with what was left of her shirt sleeve. She nodded blankly at Mr. Kapoor. An accident... okay that was... disturbing.

Alexa looked down at her feet and choked back another sob. "Uh, Mr. Kapoor... do you think you could fix my feet? M-m-maybe I could walk a bit better then... I think. I will probably need some help either way, I feel really weak," she said in a tiny defeated voice. She refused to look at either Sabel or Lorcan fopr she was hideous.
Kapoor studied the girls feet once more just to make sure what sort of magic was indeed used upon them. Trying for an educated guess, he moved his wand towards her feet and casted 'finite', hoping for the best. He also pointed his wand towards her arm to try and fix up her arm a little so that she could possibly be in less pain when they moved to the Hospital Wing. "Episkey!" He said quietly, pointing towards the areas of broken skin on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahLongbottom View Post
Text Cut: quotes

Lorcan listened to Mr Kapoor, his eyes widening. Since Lexi was there, and so poorly, he held back the question which he desperately wanted an answer to. He knew that by askingDo you think that someone is trying to hurt people on purpose?, he would upset Lexi and that was the last thing that he wanted.

Instead he asked a stupid one. "Could-could it be a potion sir? Lexi drank a potion and she thought that she was someone else... so co-could someone be putting a clumsiness potion into people's drinks?" He knew that he must have sounded like a total moron, but he had to ask something, he couldn't just stand there.

His attention was drawn back to Lexi. She seemed to have been completely mangled and she didn't seem to want to look at him. He stroked her hand gently, trying to let her know that he was there, that he didn't care how she looked, he was just glad that she was safe... or as safe as any of them could be at that moment.

"A potion?" He hadn't considered that, but took great interest in it and saw it as valuable information. "I suppose it is possible. A clumsiness potion plus a romp with the whomping willow could effectively get some one seriously hurt." At least. "And, what do you mean she thought she was someone else?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
He wanted to stay there. He wanted to know what was going on; to hear the answers to Lorcan's questions. But he also knew that he would do no good just sitting there, and Alexa had Lorcan, he would take care of her.

Scrambling to his feet he barely had time to let a 'yes sir' leave his lungs before he was out the door and racing down the hallway to the Headmaster's office. Maybe Headmaster Tate could fix her up quicker than the Healer; maybe he would know what to do. He felt the naseua rise again as he ran.
Before he could say much more, the Gryffindor boy had headed off. "You can meet us in the Hospital wing." He said quickly after the boy, hoping he might've heard him or done so of his own accord.

Last edited by SlytherinSistah; 03-02-2010 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Oops! Didn't see post - put in response. :)