View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 12:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
Kapoor's already rather large eyes flung wide open at the sight of the girl vomiting. As inapropriate as it was part of him was deeply impressed that the girl was even able to muster the strength necessary for such a spirited projectile. He took his wand and quickly vanished the vomit from sight, hoping that the smell would not linger upon his paperwork.

"It's alright, Miss Kennedy. You're under a great deal of stress, but try and remain calm. It certainly does look as though you've been in an accident." And, perhaps it was only the stress of the accident that allowed her to have forgotten how she obtained such markings. He'd heard of that happening with shock and trauma caused by terrible injuries. Her arm and her eye looked worse than anything else. "Do you think you can you walk, Miss Kennedy?"

If only it were a cold. Kapoor considered for a moment how best to say it without frightening the students, for he did not have an explaination as yet as to how all these students were getting hurt. "I do not know for certain how it is happening, but it seems that a lot of students are coming down with injuries which are very severe. I am not certain how they are getting them, but I will be letting the Headmaster know about them, if Healer Ashford has not already done so. In the meantime, try and stick together whenever possible to keep safe."

"Young man, may I ask you for your help?" He began addressing the young Gryffindor boy who'd followed them in. "The Headmaster should be notified as quickly as possible about this. Could you go up to his office and tell him that Alexa Kennedy has been severely injured and is being taken to the Hospital Wing?"

He wanted to stay there. He wanted to know what was going on; to hear the answers to Lorcan's questions. But he also knew that he would do no good just sitting there, and Alexa had Lorcan, he would take care of her.

Scrambling to his feet he barely had time to let a 'yes sir' leave his lungs before he was out the door and racing down the hallway to the Headmaster's office. Maybe Headmaster Tate could fix her up quicker than the Healer; maybe he would know what to do. He felt the naseua rise again as he ran.

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.