View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
Kapoor's already rather large eyes flung wide open at the sight of the girl vomiting. As inapropriate as it was part of him was deeply impressed that the girl was even able to muster the strength necessary for such a spirited projectile. He took his wand and quickly vanished the vomit from sight, hoping that the smell would not linger upon his paperwork.

"It's alright, Miss Kennedy. You're under a great deal of stress, but try and remain calm. It certainly does look as though you've been in an accident." And, perhaps it was only the stress of the accident that allowed her to have forgotten how she obtained such markings. He'd heard of that happening with shock and trauma caused by terrible injuries. Her arm and her eye looked worse than anything else. "Do you think you can you walk, Miss Kennedy?"
Alexa blinked her good eye a few times and swallowed hard, wiping her mouth with what was left of her shirt sleeve. She nodded blankly at Mr. Kapoor. An accident... okay that was... disturbing.

Alexa looked down at her feet and choked back another sob. "Uh, Mr. Kapoor... do you think you could fix my feet? M-m-maybe I could walk a bit better then... I think. I will probably need some help either way, I feel really weak," she said in a tiny defeated voice. She refused to look at either Sabel or Lorcan fopr she was hideous.