View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 07:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
KatielovesHP
Ravenclaw
Snidget

Default Love:Teddy and Victoire
Wish I Was In Florida! | The Avengers | Music | HP Boxset - my life since Xmas! | Luna Lovegood

I really appreciate all the readers so far. There isn’t very many but I hope there soon will be.

‘‘Oh my Victoire!’’ Mum exclaimed in her now semi-French accent. ‘‘Well this is a surprise.’’ She jumped off of her seat and nearly strangled me with one of her warm hugs.
Dad came through from the kitchen, having heard the news that his daughter was getting married, and congratulated us both, unfortunately he didn’t seem as thrilled as Mum. Maybe it reminded him of his ruined wedding day, I wasn’t really sure. What if he thought that I hadn’t picked the right man? Or he was being a normal Dad and thinking that I was ‘too young’. Well if he had known what I had previously done he may have had a fit.
Mum admired my ring for at least an hour then got Butterbeers from the kitchen. Dad changed his for a Firewhisky and drank a glass in one. There must be something up, I thought. I just left it though.
After that we went out a walk and then back to Shell Cottage where Dad insisted that Teddy gets the spare room.

After a good night sleep, Teddy thought that maybe we should go and see Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry. He said that they ought to know as Harry was his godfather and all.
So, after we got dressed all four of us apparated to Grimmauld Place. The street was still its peculiar self as the numbering was still weird. Muggles thought that the numbers were just a little mixed up but the wizarding community knew that Number 12 Grimmauld Place was completely invisible unless you know where it is. Uncle Harry had inherited the house from his godfather when he died. Sirius Black, he was called. He was friends with both Harry’s dad and Teddy’s. There were four fiends at school but unfortunately all of them were now dead. Unfortunately nobody knows who killed Remus Lupin or Nymphadora Tonks (Teddy’s parents) as they both were killed at the Battle of Hogwarts straight after Teddy was born.
When we got inside we were greeted by the kids. Lily, Albus and James. Lily was the youngest and was due to start Hogwarts in a matter of weeks. Albus had started two years ago, so would be starting his third year and James was about to start his seventh and final year.
‘‘James, I have some news for you.’’ Said Teddy. James and Teddy were quite close as there weren’t much between them. People used to see them as brothers. ‘‘Actually, we have some news for you all.’’
‘‘Aw cool, what is it?’’ James had the exact same attitude as Uncle Ron. He spoke the same as him and found things really ‘cool’ all the time.
‘‘Well, we are engaged! James I would love it if you would be my best man!’’ Teddy was ecstatic as he exclaimed the news.
At that moment Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry along with Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron came running up from the kitchen very excitedly. We were all still standing in the hall and we were all packed together tightly.
‘‘Come in to the living room you old bunch of sillies!’’ Said Aunt Ginny, pretending to be slightly annoyed but revealing, through her eyes, that she was whizzing!