View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:55 AM   #22 (permalink)
Ron&Hermione(L)
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla "LaLa" Williams
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aria Williams
International Cooperation
Three whole words, Eight letters late(8)

I am so sorry. This should have been up yesterday but my computer thought differently so here's chapter three. Enjoy!

Chapter 3

Ron put his hand around the back of Hermione's neck and close the space between their faces and they sat there kissing passionately.

"Won Won!" Lavender's voice came from outside the portrait hole. Hermione untangled her hands from Ron's hair and stared at him in disbelief.
"I got your letter telling me to meet you here." Lavender continued. Hermione stood up
"You're unbelievable." she told him walking to her room.

30 minutes later

Hermione was still standing at her door listening to the other room. From what she heard Ron and Lavender were back together. She was so angry and hurt. She wanted revenge and she knew exactly how to get it. She thought back to one night last year...

She was walking along a corridor on patrol.
"What are you doing down here ?" He shouted.
"I could ask you the same question." Hermione said smiling. after the pair talked for a couple of hours Hermione said she had to leave.
"You're really not that bad, you know." he said to her. She smiled and stared at him. When he leaned in she didn't move away. Before she knew it she was having her first kiss with the last person she would ever thought off.
"I have to go. I can't do this to Ron. I'm sorry." Hermione began to walk away when he caught her hand.
"When every thing goes wrong with him I'll always be there for you." he said looking straight into her eyes. She smiled at him and walked away. When she got to the common room she told Ginny everything but then she told Harry. Thankfully Harry promised not to say anything but he would if she did it again.

Hermione had her plan ready. She cleaned her face and put make-up on . She walked out the door to find Ron and Lavender snogging on the couch. Hermione just smiled. She grabbed the door handle and closed it with so much force she heard distant echos. Ron and Lavender both jumped but Hermione just walked past them and out the common room with a huge smile on her face. When she go out the door she pulled out parchment and a quill and wrote a letter telling Him to meet her at the bottom of the stairs before dinner.

Harry and Ginny sat in the common room kissing. When Seamus came down from his dorm.
"Hey ! come on now. It's time for dinner. Would you not rather eat food than each others faces. " He laughed at his own joke and walked out the portrait hole.
"Well , that was embarrassing." Ginny said to Harry "come on. Let's go " They got up and left the common room. They were walking to the great hall when Ginny suddenly froze. She was staring at something at the bottom of the stairs. He also frozen when he saw what she was looking at. Hermione snogging....

Draco Malfoy

Well. I think you can tell i like cliff hangers but ill try and post quickly so you aren't left in the dark for to long Please post your comments mean so much to me

Kerri xxxx