View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Theme #12: Furnunculus
There's a Reason Hospital Wings Exist

"Gold."

"But I like purple rabbits," Gold mumbled, in response. She clutched her blankets closer to herself, and rolled over to her side. "Please mum, no eggnog for breakfast. I want -"

"GOLD," Sachie cut through, irritably. "Wake up, PLEASE."

"No eggnog," Gold muttered.

But Sachie Tartan had decided that drastic situations DID call for drastic measures - the third-year grabbed her friend, and shook her, hard.

"OWW!" Gold cried, as she was jerked back to earth from Planet Dream-on. "Sachie Tartan - my gosh, what in the name of Merlin's pinktoe?" Her mouth had dropped open, for Sachie looked like one who had been attacked with a super-effective Furnunculus - and yes, the sight was not a pleasant one.

"What HAPPENED?" Gold cried, sitting up and quickly rubbing her eyes to see better. "Did you get into a fight? What time is it, anyway?" She grabbed the wristwatch placed on her bedside table, and peered into its dial - four-thirty, in the morning.

"Heck, Sachie, what happened?!"

"It's ... some sort of ... allergy," Sachie mumbled unhappily. "No idea what happened, I woke up and - what do I dooooo?"

"Hospital Wing," Gold said firmly, as she rose to her feet.

Last edited by Maxilocks; 01-19-2010 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Accidentally wrote the wrong theme. xD