View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 05:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
veggie_potter
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Guenevere 'Gwen' Olivia White
Graduated
♫ Gotta Get Back to Hogwarts ♫ | That makes me your Mama. | I'm Team Dumbledore! ♥

Here is chapter 4! I appreciate everyone who reads my fanfiction. I'm working very hard on it! Enjoy!

Chapter 4: The Common Rooms

Clementine, Albus, and Rose stood up, extremely full from the food, but still struck by tonight’s events. Torr remained stationary in his seat, staring where Viktorya and Gordon had sat entwined, but who had now vanished in the crowd, probably scurrying up to Ravenclaw tower to get a comfy seat to themselves.

Clementine prodded Torr on the shoulder. He jumped, apparently oblivious to the fact that everyone was leaving. James stood there laughing at him. Torr shot him a dirty look.

“What,” ask James, clutching a stitch in his side from laughing so much. “Come on, lighten up. People are bound to change at Hogwarts!”

“Yeah, but---“ stammered Torr.

Clementine butted in.

“In case you haven’t noticed, Torr, she is my sister too, but you don’t see me being a baby about it. Now will you get over it, and show me, Albus, and Rose to the common room, please? The first years already left with the prefects while you were dozing off into la la land!”

“Oh right,” Torr said. He got up, nudged James in the arm, with deliberate force, and led them out of the Great Hall and up the grand staircase.

What seemed like hours later, they finally reached the Fat Lady’s portrait.

“Wow,” proclaimed Rose.

The Fat Lady turned her head.

“I hope you are wowed by my phenomenal beauty,” she said, eyeing Rose with resentment as if she had insulted her with her wonder. The Fat Lady whipped some hair out of her face.

“I-“ started Rose, but the Fat Lady interjected.

“Password?”

“Oh, right,” said James. “Copernicus.”

“Oh yes…” said the Fat Lady. Before she swung open, she seemed to have blushed.

“I heard a prefect shout it at the first years as they were leaving,” he said to Torr who looked at him questioningly. “Seems like the Fat Lady had a crush on the old bloke.”

A hole appeared behind the portrait, and inside, it revealed a very large and cozy room. Clementine, Albus, and Rose climbed their way through the hole, and looked around. There was a large fireplace. It cast a magnificent golden light in the room. It made the room much more warm.

“Amazing,” said Albus, once again amazed by the castles wondrous beauty. Clementine stifled a loud yawn.

“Looks like we better get to bed. We’ve got classes in the morning,” said Rose.

They bade goodnight to the boys, even James and Torr who had started a game of Exploding Snap, and they went up the stairs to the first year girl’s dormitory. They opened the door, and found three other girls inside.

The room was large and circular. There were several windows, looking out across the Hogwarts lawn. The moon’s reflection glistened in the black lake, making giant shadows appear from the trees of the forest. Clementine chose a bed right by a window, leaving Rose with the only unoccupied one left.

Clementine sat on her bed. She looked over at the other three girls, who were changing into their pajamas.

“I’m Clementine,” she said. She forgot to say hi.

“And I’m Rose,” she said, not wanting to be rude and not introduce herself.

“Oh hello, Clementine and Rose. I’m Mona Thomas.” Mona was tall for a first year. She was also half black.

“Thomas…” repeated Rose. “Is Dean your father by any chance?”

“Oh yes! You know him? He was in Gryffindor. You’re Rose Weasley I take it? It’s a pleasure to meet you,” she said shaking her hand. “Oh, it’s a pleasure to meet you too, Clementine. “ She shook her hand as well.

“Who else do we have,” asked Clementine, motioning the two other girls.

“I’m Kiay Jordan,” said a girl closest to the door. She had long black hair, and big blue eyes.

“I’m Tanya Blaine,” said the girl next to her. She has short brown hair, and green eyes. She has a hint of aggression in her tone of voice too.

“Nice to meet you Kiay, and Tanya. It will be fun rooming with you for the next seven years!” exclaimed Rose, while Clementine rose from her bed to shake their hands.

Rose and Clementine both returned to their beds, and pulled on their pajama’s.

“Happy sleeping,” she whispered to Rose. They both fell asleep instantly.

Last edited by veggie_potter; 01-15-2010 at 12:00 AM.