View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ron&Hermione(L)
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla "LaLa" Williams
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aria Williams
International Cooperation
Three whole words, Eight letters late(8)

thanks for all the comments guys I'm glad you like my story

Chapter 2

Ginny walked into the great hall for breakfast. She went up to Harry and sat next to him.
"Hey !" harry said as she sat down. "Where have you been ?"
"Sorry, I slept in." she leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips
"Well your here now. " Harry said going slightly red.
"Where are Ron and Hermione ?" Ginny asked finally realising they were not sitting with them. Harry chuckled.
"They got head boy and girl so they have their own common room now."
"Wow, that must be uncomfortable. Well maybe if they spend all their timw with each other they'll get back together." from behind Ginny someone started to laugh
"That's priceless." Lavender Brown called as she walked over to Ginny and Harry. Harry grabbed Ginny's hand and squeezed it, reminding her not to do anything stupid.
"What do you want Lavender?" Ginny groweled through clenched teeth
"Oh nothing. It's just so amusing that you think ron and hermione are going to get back together. I mean it wasn't even that seriouse they hadn't even kissed yet."
"And why does that mean they won't get back together." Ginny was squeezing harry's had out of frustration.
"No reason. I just know your brother would pick me over that frizzy haired dog." Ginny lunged out of her seat and flew for Lavender.
"Your going to wish you never said that!" Ginny yelled. As Laender backed away Harry grabbed Ginny around her waist and pulled her out of the great hall.

Hermione was having a ruff day. Her last subject of the day was with the slytherins and Pansy Parkinson was calling Hermione names as usal, but today it seemed worse because she was so upset about all the stuff that happened with Ron. She sat on the seat with her armes rapped around her legs sobbing with her head on her knees. She didn;t even notic when the portrait hole opened. It was when someones hand touched her shoulder. She lefted her head and lookinto his eyes.
"Ron! Why aren't you at dinner."
"I to see if u were OK." She just stared into his eyes. she had just relised how close they were. They just sat there staring at each other slowly getting closer.

Sorry , i know its short but i'll have more next time commets please
Kerri xx