View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 05:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ron&Hermione(L)
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla "LaLa" Williams
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aria Williams
International Cooperation
heart Love at Last? - Sa13+
Three whole words, Eight letters late(8)

Hi ! I'm Kerri this is one of my first fan fics so I hope you enjoy it and please post !! All these characters belong to the one and only J.K.Rowling and the HP universe . I'm just borrowing them

chapter 1

They were all in the same compartment on the train Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny. They were headed for their seventh and final year of Hogwarts. Even though they were all very close there was an unsteady silence. The last time they were all on this train was at the end of the sixth year it was a completely different story, Ron and Hermione were together . Harry was still with Ginny, but Ron and Hermione broke-up due to a giant argument caused by Lavender Brown.
Two months earlier
After being dumped for Hermione, Lavender Brown had an idea. At the last meal in of the year in Hogwarts Lavender went to Cho Chang with a plan.
"Okay so we don't talk that often."
"Lavender, we don't talk at all. What do you want?" Cho had a confused expression. Why was Lavender Brown talking to her?
"Listen, every one knows what I want." Cho still had a confused expression "or should I say who I want. " Lavender raise one of the eyebrows as a grin slowly began to spread across Cho's face. Lavender leaned closer,"And I know how I can get him back but i need your help . Meet me in the library when your done."Lavender walked out of the great hall, smiling to herself.
In the library the girls put their plan into action. they sent an owl to Hermione saying :
I saw your boyfriend snogging his ex in the passage to Gryffindor Tower last night before dinner.

One sentence did it all. The owl arrived after Hermione arrived home. Hermione immediately picked up the phone and called Ron (she had recently taught Ron how to use a phone) and after having a huge argument they decide they would just be friends. The tension rolled off Ron and Hermione every time they were in the same room as each other but both wanted to be close to each other because neither one was over the other but they would never admit it.
So as they sat in the train headed to Hogwarts the compartment was in silence with Ginny and Harry huddled close together occasionally whispering to each other and Ron and Hermione sitting as far from each other as possible.
When they finished eating at the welcome feast and Professor Dumbledore had said his speech they were about to leave when he strolled up to them.
"Mr Weasley and Miss Granger , can I have a word with both of you?" They both followed him out of the Great hall and up the stairs to a door niether of them had ever paid attention to before."This " Dumbledore pointed to the door " is your new accommodation. Congratulations! your are now head boy and girl well done!"
"Thank you, sir. " Hermione replied as Ron just stood there looking bewildered. " The password is 'Flipper' your names are on your doors and you are only allowed company until 10:30 pm. Good night."
They entered there new common room and closed the door.The just stood there in silence until Ron broke the ice.
"Wow. so this is uncomfortable." he said with a slight smile on his face. Hermione laughed.
"I've missed that ." Ron sighed.
"Missed what ?" Hermione asked confused.
"Your laugh." Hermione felt the blood rush to her cheeks. They just stood there looking at each other. Hermione was using all the power she had not to run over and kiss Ron. She missed being with him so much. She could feel the tears starting to gather in her eyes. She ripped her eyes away from his and walked over to the door with her name on in and went inside. Ron watched her as she walked away. He didn't like the look she had on her face. So he followed her. He stopped when he reached her door. He was about to knock when heard a sob coming from inside.

I hope you like it ! Please comment. even if you hated it tell me what i did wrong

Kerri xx

Last edited by demented_death_eater; 11-28-2010 at 08:11 PM.