View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 09:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
cutecanadasmiles
Gryffindor
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lilly Rodriguez
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lilly Mae Rodriguez
Magical Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
When things started to seem like they might be okay, Jordan ran a hand through his perfect hair and sighed, stepping over to the brooms to... you know... regulate them. And just in time, apparently, since a Department Head was present. This guy's Department Head apparently.

Oh joy.

Jordan kept out of their conversation and had turned to say something to Lilly just as she stormed off, looking very upset.

"Oh dear," Jordan murmured, shooting a look over at the other guy... Chris, was it? If Lilly ended up crying then... well...

Jordan was the only one who could make people in his division cry. He stepped after the girl, muttering under his breath about 'not what I signed up for' and 'this job is so not for me'.

"I'll be right back," he said to the two other males, before heading on after Lilly.
"oh hi jordan" lilly said as she noticed someone come over and she looked up "sorry about that. that man is just making me quite angry. i suppose i should suck it up and go back there, but i really don't want to!" lilly told him, feeling upset that he had made her loose her temper.