View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 12:42 AM   #21 (permalink)
aguamentis
Ravenclaw
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rishi Kapoor
First Year
Film Addict! | ♥ Suraj Sharma ♥| TIGRESS!

#21 – Lucius’ Mentor

“Listen. You can’t be civilized and present yourself in a mature way by performing childish spells like Langlock.” An older student said to a young Lucius. The student shook his head and laughed. Lucius looked down, reflecting back on the times he used Langlock on his enemies, particularly his Gryffindor counterpart, Freddie Ginsworth.

“But Freddie is so much better than me in EVERYTHING!! Except the Langlock jinx, of course. I’m the best that!” Lucius said. It just wasn’t fair that Ginsworth had such an advantage over him. When would he be able to stand in the spotlight? When would he be the best at everything, while Ginsworth stands in shock, unable to cast a single spell!

“That’s why you do well in school, Malfoy. The Slytherin house is full of cunning kids…you’re one of them, right?” the older student said. Lucius looked up at the student, and then back down at the ground. Well, of course, he was cunning! Why else was sorted into the Slytherin House?

Sighing, Lucius timidly responded, “Right.”

“Great. Stick with me, Malfoy, and I’ll teach you everything I know. Soon, you’ll be able to overcome the secretly disastrous students, like Ginsworth and even… Weasley."

___________________________For you and me