Thread: Meet the Lions
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
Blitz
Formerly: _Ginny_
Gryffindor
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlotte Cooper
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Under construction
Blondieee ♥ Pumpkin ♥ Pear sodaaa! Little Monster <3 ♥ Orange Poppies

Name: Mikaela Anna Cauldwell
Date of Birth: Dec 16th
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

Eye Color: Grey/Blue
Hair: Brown/Black
Height: 5'4"
Marital Status: Single

Personality: Mikaela is a very logical person, and is very smart. She only believes in what she finds possible, and will continue to think something doesn't exist until she can see proof. She can also be very reckless at times, but it is pretty rare to find her doing something reckless. She is very brave. She can sometimes make very drastic decisions, such as randomly walking up to someone and introduce herself.
She loves to read and doesn't mind to be alone. She doesn't really care of what people think of her, but they usually don't think much of her since she is so quiet and back-drawn.

History:

Mikaela was born on Dec 16th, 2057, by Susan and William Cauldwell, in Princeton, USA.
Mikaela has been pretty rich in all her life. She is used to not having to worry about money, and so she has been pretty happy when growing up. She was an only child, and so she had no siblings.
She lived most of her life in a big mansion, just outside the city. She had many baby-sitters when her parents were out on parties, but as she grew older she could go (on most of them) too.
When she turned nine her family moved out to a house, pretty much away from civilization, on a cliff. Mikaela likes it there, since she had a view over the ocean. Her dad had a pool built for her, so she swimmed a lot in the summer.
When she started Hogwarts she was (to manys surprise) sorted into Gryffindor. She (of course) loved it there and was very happy.
She met one friend in Diagon Alley, her best friend. Her name was Bonnie Cauldwell, but she was sorted into Ravenclaw.

Simply noteworthy: Mikaela's dad, who's a muggle, was a famous actor, and her mom, who was a whitch, was a writer. Mikaela had once been in a muggle-movie with her dad at the age of 10. She has a black owl named Harley (after the motor-cycle) and a cat named Chayenne.

OOC: _Ginny_ (bluh) aka Amanda

Birthday: Dec 16th, 1995
Profession: Student
Favorite HP character: Uh... Sirius

Brief Biography: I live in Sweden, but I've lived 1 ½ year in the US (NJ). I enjoy swimming, karate, tennis, flute and archery. I love Narnia, and HP of course, but I HATE twilight. I love clothes; My favorite brands are Ed Hardy, Converse, Lee, Disel and Paul Frank. I'm in love with Coke and I also LOOOVE Chritmas!

Snitchseeker: I became a member August this year, and I chose the absolutely worthless name _Ginny_. I guess I liked Ginny at the time, but I honestly wish I had chosen a non-HP name(no fence). I love being in the MM forum, and the RPG. This is my first character.

creatures of my dreams raise up and dance with me,
now and forever, I'm your king.