View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:35 AM   #301 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttySt View Post
I would never have seen Bella as a socialite, this rings more to me like Cissy than Bellatrix, still, she's a Black and all, and given who their dear auntie was it doesn't surprise me they'd behave that way.
I see Bellatrix as a very "in-control" person. Someone who knows she has status, and treats herself to it. But I don't see her as a "fashion" type - more of a natural beauty. The shoes and silks and sinister chocolates type has always been, in my mind, Cissy. <3
Quote:
I never thought of Andromeda as stupid but that honestly makes her sound very ignorant. Honestly, I've never thought of Andromeda except as Teddy's Nana. Still, for her to talk in such a way, tsk, tsk, tsk. What's wrong with learning a few foreign languages? I love how Stuck-up Bella is though, that is very in keeping with her upbringing.
I think of Andromeda as a very intelligent person. In my mind, she wants to break the mould, do something different. Learn Hebrew, if they want her to learn Latin, things of that sort.
Quote:
The Black women are so temperamental, I love that Maxie, I must admit Your story is going great Maxie, don't make us wait too long, and don't bother moving it from the Romance section ... I know there are sparks of love here ... they'll turn into a flame sooner or later
Thank you. -waits for the flame to spring-

None yet. ={