View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 01:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
heart Mourning - Sa13+
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Mourning
-the act of sorrow for a person(s) death

Made by Jess, Of S.O.S. [Jessica's Request Thread].

Dedicated to Marcy, you've been there ever since my first fanfiction.

Hello! My name's Jess or Jessica. This is my 6th fanfiction in the romance section. Please read and review. I also update people in messages, if you would like me to update you, please message me. I hope you like it!

Disclamer: The characters, as well as the Harry Potter universe, belong to J.K. Rowling.

Jess's Other Stories:

Love is in the Air, Mission Pureblood, Desperate, Wizard POV's and S.O.S. [Jessica's Request Thread]

Chapter 2/Chapter 3/Chapter 4/Chapter 5/Chapter 6/Chapter 7/Chapter 8/Chapter 9/Chapter 10/Chapter 11/Chapter 12 /Chapter 13/Chapter 14/Chapter 15

Prologue

It had happened.

Yes.

The battle has happened.

I have cut myself off from everyone I know. It has been 2 years and all the contacts from my friends I've been ignoring. I need this, a new life. Something new to start with. If I take one look at anybody that I knew before I will break down and I did that for a year. Now after 5 years I've started out new.

I moved out of my parent's old house and I have a flat in London. I've began to work as a waitress at Cafe Le Rose. I barely use magic anymore, unless I'm at my house. This is my story, the story of my Mourning...

---------------------

Chapter 1

I was walking down the old brick stairs of my flat porch out into the crisp, cool morning. I breathed out and saw my breath in the air, like a fog. I hugged my warm red, fuzzy coat closer to me as the cold wind blew against me. I crossed the cross-walk on the street, avoiding cars, and walked for two blocks. I saw the blue and white sign, Cafe Le Rose. I took out the key from my pocket and unlocked the door to the Cafe.

As I walked in I surveyed the area, white, circular tables all around, except for the gray square tables right by the windows looking out the lake. I sighed and switched on the lights. I put on my apron which was blue with the Cafe's name printed upon it. I started up the cash register and sat down behind the counter, waiting for the other employees to come. Ten minutes later my friend Emma came in.

"Hey Emma." I said smiling, standing up, straightening out my apron.

"Hey Hermione." Emma said, hanging her coat up on the hanger and switching the sign to OPEN instead of CLOSED.

Fifteen minutes later more and more people were hanging up their coats, getting behind the counters or sitting at tables. I grabbed my pen and notepad and walked over to a man with auburn - red hair and a woman with brown curly hair.

"Welcome to Cafe Le Rose. What can I get for you?" I said smiling at them.

The two were looking down at their menus. The auburn-red haired man spoke first.

"Erm..I'll get the Mocha Latte." He said taking a quick glance once more at the menu. "Oh and a blueberry muffin to go."

I looked down and started to write his order down. The brown-haired woman spoke next.

"Oh I'll have a Strawberry Fruit Smoothie and a blueberry muffin just like my Ronniekins." She said in a squeaky voice.

I wrote that order down then paused. I looked up and gasped. It was Ron and Lavender. Ron had changed quite a bit. His face looked more mature. Then Lavender had become quite beautiful but still the same. How did she live that blasted war.

"Erm...hello?" Ron asked waving a hand in front of my face.

I cleared my throat and shook my head.

"Oh coming right up." I said walking over to the counter and yelling, "Order."

Emma came up and said, "One Mocha Latte, One Strawberry Fruit Smoothie, and two blueberry muffins!"

I could see one of the other employees, Scott, handling with all the drinks and muffins. He got it in five minutes too soon.

"Thanks Scott." I said nodding my head.

I walked over to Ron and Lavender's table and sat down their orders.

"Enjoy." I said faking a smile.

I began to walk away but Ron's voice startled me.

"Have I met you before?" He asked.

----------

Last edited by JeshieRAWR; 07-19-2010 at 03:06 PM.