View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 03:32 AM   #291 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttySt View Post
Cutest ever! I can't help but feel these two have more than a fleeting friendship coming up, maybe? How close a cousin is he?
The way this fic is going, it will be a wonder if anyone gets to have more than a fleeting friendship come up. I seriously need to remove this from Romance Stories. It does NOT look like one, anymore.

-grumblegrumble-

Not that close, maybe?

Quote:
I thnk it's cute she likes her nickname too because it's unladylike I can't help feeling like quite possibly Andra doesn't like being a lady but wants to be a tomboy instead?
Heck, no. She LOVES the fashion part of it. Jewellery, dresses, high heels... stuff like that. But she does have a wild spirit. -shifteh-
Quote:
I loved your whole description of the dress in all fairness but your attention to details, wow. That really floored me. I'm impressed Maxie, you see, when you want to you can be very descriptive and I must admit I do adore it.

Keep up the brilliant writing and Congratulations again on your Nano *cries in happiness for you*
Thank you. *huggle* The BEST of luck with your Nano, too. I knowww you can do it, Otts. I just knowww.