View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 09:33 AM   #272 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttySt View Post
I love your penchant for fanciful names I must admit. Any suggestions for a cat? A black cat, whose Russian or Slavic somewhere over there maybe Czech can you still be Czech? Neways, he's stuck up, mysterious, and magical. Pretty much like every cat in history it's for my Nano. You're just so good at it love. Did I mention he has the Russian accent ...
A kitty with a Russian accent? =DD Well, how about Czar? Or Sasha? I love that name, Sasha.<333 Or Mica, or Yaroslav or... well, my list could go on for infinite hours. I love suggesting names, in case you can't tell. =p
Quote:
Neways, Sion and Jenna and Marjan. I'm stealing the name Marjan for my Nano. I just know it will come in handy ... some cute romantic dark haired boy wereworlf *Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* or depending on whether you want him to bite you or not.
From Marjan, the goldfish to Marjan, the cute romantic... WEREWOLF! Teehee, I like that. You're letting me read your Nano when it's finished, yes you are, Otts. =DD
Quote:
I just wish I knew were all these people were going with all their different directions and lives and motivations ... I suppose we'll find out soon enough, no?
I have been thinking... maybe I should have this story moved to "Other stories." I keep editing, and its almost beginning to lose the "Boom, wham, wow you kiss marvellously" element. Not that it had much of it in the first place but, you know, it was supposed to be a romance story.