View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 03:12 AM   #73 (permalink)
MalfoyzBeloved
Slytherin
Puffskein

Glad you enjoyed the update

Yeah, so far I'm stuck with this Dramione idea. I like the idea, it's based on one of my favourite (and rather haunting) songs. It's popularly used in videos to depict Draco as a character in the HBP movie/book. It's been years since I've done song-ish fics. If I do end up posting it to SS I'll post the info here!

Quote:
I love how Malfoy sounds concerned about Rosa, when really he just wants information.
haha yep, Draco will take just about any possibility he can to dig into her life. But what if he actually is starting to warm up to her...? Lol!

Quote:
I've been meaning to ask, who's the girl in your siggie?
The girl, who I imagine to be Rosa, is actually someone I used to know, before I moved. We were like... distant friends back then (you know when you're friends with just about everyone in elementary school? Just like that). The original picture I had of her I wanted for the siggy was a headshot that I took a liking to because of the hair, which was black with pink streaks When that didn't work for the graphics maker I had to find another, but I couldn't find someone on Google Images that fit what I had in mind.

Basically she's not a real model. Nor an actress.
Yeah, it might be kind of weird that I did that, but I couldn't find anyone more fitting than her... Ironically the girl's name, in real life, is Rosa (which was not planned, it just happened like that). But they're nowhere near the same personality!

Siggy from Lissy and Anna's Shop of Super Frazzling Graphics