View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:41 PM   #256 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackieee View Post
Well I've been sick with a mysterious illness so that means being confined to my room except for classes.
Awww. I hope you get well soon!
Quote:
You can make one up if you wish or I shall have to call on the creative gods and think of a new one for you to call me. But yesh, Maxie's writing is my new heroine and inspiration as I continue with my FF [coughs] see signature [coughs]
Is it alright if I call you Jackie? ^^ && thank you, I'm not really that good, but it makes me happy I could be a source of inspiration for you. <3
Quote:
Trust me I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesshLuffYAY View Post
Anderzz & Maxerzz

You know, I never thought of it that way but, now that I do, it makes me laugh. Funnnyy! =DD

Quote:
Do you like that nickname MaxieluffYAY?!?
Cause if you don't I'm sowwy.
Awww, I LOVE it, JesshLuffYAY. To tell you the truth, I love ALL my nicknames, and Maxerz is no different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OttySt View Post
First of all, what the devil happened to the diamond and why doesn't Andra care? OMG! She must be rich if she can throw diamonds away on a whim.
She doesn't care because she's used to him - she knows he must have made it disappear with magic, or something like that. Not to mention... she's pretty rich. LOL.
Quote:
I love these things can you tell?
Umm... YES! =P
Quote:
Neways, busy with Nano and my fic, sorry I can't stay and chat more but you don't want for readers and I'm sure you won't miss me if I skip out too fast i love your story Maxie I wish I had more time to read all your other fics, too, especially Us everyone seems to think it's your masterwork and it probably is. *shrugs* Oh, well. I love your stuffs, and I'm glad you're updating more frequently, you PWN.
OTTY ST! Don't you DARE say that ever again -- of course I would miss you! *ties you to thread with rope* Now you can't leave!

Did I mention? Us is... DEFINITELY not my masterpiece. =P I mean... If there's an FF I've loved writing more than the others, it's probably Ecstasy. But... you know... my fics are like my poems... I love them because they carry a bit of my emotions, a bit of me; and, at the same time, I always think there's room, a WHOLE lot of it, for improvement in them.

Butttt... point is -- GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR NANOWRIMO! Okay, maybe that wasn't the point, but I totally wanted to say that. <3