View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 06:45 PM   #252 (permalink)
Siriusly Moony
Formerly: Jack Mannequin

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Dorsett
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Oter
Magical Games & Sports
Peter Pan || Cheeky!Monkey || Snuggle!Soldier | | The Fame || Funny Little Frog || P + R = ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
Every one of them? You mean... EVERY one of them?

You have stamina!

Alright... now that I'm over the surprise and have [finally] remembered my manners -- Welcome to TSRTD, hun! I'm super glad that you're here, and thank you SO much for taking out the time to read my work, it means a whole lot to me. Plus, what may I call you, other than your username, if you please? ^^
Well I've been sick with a mysterious illness so that means being confined to my room except for classes. WELL my name is Jack, but I have a lot of nicknames but I don't want to bore you with those. You can make one up if you wish or I shall have to call on the creative gods and think of a new one for you to call me. But yesh, Maxie's writing is my new heroine and inspiration as I continue with my FF [coughs] see signature [coughs]

ANYWHOO [my, I seem to be using that a lot when I write in your threads] uhm uhm uhm...excellent post again dearie. Andra seems to be able to hold her own and I commend her for that. Having to deal with annoying family members is a hassle. Trust me I know.

Cheers!

Jack.