Thread: Meet the Lions
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 09:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
XxSkaterJonasxX
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Leahy
Graduated
NinjasRule!|I♥Gissel| LEARCE♥ImissyouLOVEEE♥

Name: Katlyn Elizabeth Way
Height: 4' 9"
Hair: Dark brown but looks black
Eyes: Brown
Year: First
DOB: November 6 2057
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Fodd: Pizza
NickNames: Kat, Katy, Eli
Katlyn is a pureblood. Most people would think hey thats great but not her. Her parent is not the most kind person in the world. You could say he is bipolar. One minute he would be yelling or ignoring her and the next minute he would be all sweet to her. Katlyn lives with her dad and his wife. She hates when people call his wife her mother or even step mother. Katlyn's mom disappeared when she was younger and since then everything is not the same. Katlyn doesnt have many friends. She spends most of her time alone. Katlyn can be very sweet and fun to hang around. That is unless you get on her bad side. Trust me you do not want to be there. Katlyn is very close to her cousin Juliet Sinclair(Hphalfbood). They are practically sisters since they are both only childs. Katlyn luvs to pull pranks on people and luvs to get them mad. Well hey a prank is not as funny if no one gets mad. If she pulls a prank on you its nothing personal she just hates to get bored. So watch out for her temper and boredom!
There you were inside my brain

Last edited by XxSkaterJonasxX; 11-15-2009 at 01:01 AM.