View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
aguamentis
Ravenclaw
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rishi Kapoor
First Year
Film Addict! | ♥ Suraj Sharma ♥| TIGRESS!

#17 – Trapped!

“But…but…Lucius! Mr. Malfoy, sir…what will happen if I don’t do as you say? I mean, not that I wouldn’t do what you tell me to do. But, what if I make a mistake? What if I take a wrong turn? What if I end up taking a wrong turn because of some other idiotic baboon?” said the young Ministry worker whose name Lucius did not know. As if he wanted to know right now…yeah, RIGHT.

“Oh, so is that what’s on your mind? Disobeying myself? Do you realize that by disobeying me, you are intentionally disobeying the Dark Lord, himself? You fool…” Lucius looked at the man who had inadvertently fallen into a trap. “Well, then, I’ll have to see to it that you don’t go off track, hmm? Imperio!

And suddenly, the young man stood up on the orders of Lucius, and he set off immediately do his bidding. How was it possible that someone as “smart” as this ministry employee could have led himself into a trap without much effort from Lucius? This was something that he wondered for a few moments, before shrugging off these funny thoughts, and moving along to his work.

___________________________For you and me