View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
aguamentis
Ravenclaw
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rishi Kapoor
First Year
Film Addict! | ♥ Suraj Sharma ♥| TIGRESS!

#15 – Tidy Uniform.

“Dad, can I try to set the Hurling Hex on Potter’s broom? I can win better this way!” Draco said, straightening up his uniform as he got ready for a Quidditch match.

“Draco, Draco, I do not deny that you may have excellent skills in such a hex, but it is not exactly a smart move. Someone will notice and suspect something and what happen then? Tell me, what will happen when they world comes to know that my son, Draco Malfoy, cheated in a Quidditch match?” Lucius said, shaking his head as he helped his son. His uniform was very much out of place, and it was Lucius’ goal to make it neat so that when his son entered the stadium, he would look just like a professional. “Aha! There we go. All set. You’re looking very sharp, boy.”

“Dad, it doesn’t matter…it’s just going to get messed up by the time I hope onto my broom and start flying…” Draco said, timidly.

“Then, it will be your job to keep your uniform in place and untouched, DO YOU HEAR ME? I will not stand for these EXCUSES!” Lucius’ voice thundered into his son’s ears.

“Yes…sorry, father.”

___________________________For you and me